Companies within the Smart Mobility & Smart Cities fields : call for interest is now open !
Take part to the Acceleration program (step1) and the International China & Singapore mission (step2)
The MobiGoIn-Action call for interest is now open and it is free of charge for the participants. This call is addressed to all European SMEs and startups interested in internationalization opportunities in China and Singapore regarding the target markets.
Application from March 7th
Submissions deadline: April 7th 2019 at 5 pm CET.
The Acceleration Program (April to July 2019) – participation is free
By expressing your interest, you can be selected to participate first in an Acceleration Program, which consists of training and coaching activities aimed at preparing the companies to approach the target markets, enhancing competences and skills by providing:
- Internationalization and new market entry strategies (value proposition, how to better approach a potential buyer/partner, …)
- Smart mobility market trends and opportunities (market analysis, insights, …)
- Country-focused sessions (fiscal, legal, contracts, cultural, intellectual property, …)
The Internationalisation Program (September 2019) – participation is free !
In the second step, the highest ranked applicants will be offered the opportunity to go to China (Ninghbo and Shanghai) and potentially to Singapore. Selected startups and SMEs will be given the opportunity to take part to a business-driven mission containing the following activities :
- take part to a structured business program
- participate to the Smart City exhibition
- develop potential partnerships through cutstomized B2B sessions with key local players (based on participants’ wishes and profiles)
- meet up with local experts through thematical smart mobility & smart city sessions
Read all about the project: clic here
Only online applications filled in English will be considered eligible.
Contact & Information
For any information please send an email to email@example.com, specifying the topic of the request and the question/doubt/information needed.
Your contact @Mov’eo : Sébastien AUBRON