SIA POWERTRAIN VERSAILLES 2017
SIA Powertrain Versailles
SIA Powertrain Versailles 2017
June 7 & 8, 2017 – Versailles
For his comeback, Mov’eo is partner of the famous Sia Powertrain Versailles 2017 edition.
The 2015 edition was a fantastic success: more than 400 participants, 50 technical papers, from more than 18 countries. Be part of this adventure and the Gasoline Powertrain revolution. Submit an abstract before November 2, 2016
The automotive industry is entering one of the most exciting periods in its history: driving aids, high-tech embedded systems, connected cars, large-scale hybridization… in an ultra-competitive environment.
Automotive powertrains, especially gasoline, are first in line to benefit from these opportunities but also to meet future challenges: provide global solutions at reasonable costs and provide performance benefits with increasing respect for environmental issues. Implementing overall powertrain optimization strategies plus hybrid energy distribution will also confirm transmissions’ key role.
In this context, the 2017 SIA Powertrain Congress in Versailles will address “The low CO2 gasoline engine of the future and its hybridization.”
The gasoline engine, hybrid or not, has a major role to play:
– It supports the international development of the automotive industry by meeting most global market needs,
– It now offers leading performance through downsizing, and its strong synergy with hybridization helps optimize benefits vs. costs.
07:30/// Attendees registration – Breakfast in the exhibition
8:30 – 10:30 ///Opening Plenary Session & Keynote Speeches
- Opening address by the Conference Chairmen, Philippe BERNET | Renault & Erwann SAMSON | Groupe PSA
- Global Energy Demand from Road Transportation Vehicles – A View by 2030 by the PFA & BIPE, Catherine GIRARD – Expert Leader, Strategy on Energy and Raw Materials | Renault
- Renewable fuels: a natural way for green ICE enabling a circular economy, Dario SACCO, Head of Powertrain Research and Technology | Centro Ricerche FIAT
- The SI Engine: at the end of its development ? Frank ALTENSCHMIDT – Development Engineer | Daimler
- Consideration of Powertrain Rational Evolution through Electrification, Masaaki KUBO – Powertrain advanced engineering Alliance General Manager | Alliance Renault Nissan
- Technology Trends For Gasoline Injection Systems, Philippe BERCHER – Deputy Engineering Director FIE, Powertrain Systems | Delphi
- The transformation of powertrain with electrification
Michel FORISSIER – Product Marketing, Research and Development Director | Valeo
- Panel Discussion with the Keynote Speakers
10:30/// Coffee Break
- Variable Compression Ratio, Philippe BERNET | Renault & Erwann SAMSON | Groupe PSA
- Energy Management & Control, Franck ALTENSCHMIDT | Daimler & Yasuo MORIYOSHI | Chiba University
- EGR Management, Emmanuel JEAN | Faurecia & Daniel ROTGGER | Ford
- Cylinder Deactivation & Cam Phasing, Geoffroy MARTIN | MOVEO & Ricardo NOVELLA | CMT
12:30/// Lunch Break
- Advanced Engine Concepts, Ali MOHAMMADI | Toyota Europe & Andy WARD | Ricardo
- Particulate Emissions Mitigation, Nadim ANDRAOS | FEV & Jean Marc BOULARD | IAV
- Efficient Engine & Ignition, Hans NUGLISCH | Continental Automotive & Marc SENS | IAV
- Hybrid Transmissions, Jérôme MORTAL | Jaguar Land Rover & Alex TYLEE | DSD
16:00/// Coffee Break & Panel Session
18:30/// Cocktail in the exibition
08:00/// Welcome Coffee in the Exhibition
- Micro & Mild Hybrids, Pierre Yves GEELS | AVL & Sebastien POTTEAU | EMC-MTT
- Fuel Injection, Rémy SCHMITT | BOSCH & Philippe SOUHAITE | Groupe PSA
- Boosting Technologies, Gunther FRAIDL | AVL & Gaétan MONNIER | IFPEN
- Virtual Engine Design, Kyoungdoug MIN | Seoul National University & Jean Sebastien ROUX | Honeywell
10:00/// COFFEE BREAK & Students Poster Session
- Real Driving Emissions Challenges, Jean Christophe LAMODIERE | Kistler & Philippe BERCHER | Delphi
- Gasoline Auto-Ignition Concepts, Virginie MOREL | ARAMCO & Pierre DURET | IFP School
- Knock Mitigation, Denis LEVASSEUR | Renault & Jean Jacques MILESI | Dynergia
- Advanced Transmissions, Omar HADDED | DSD & Pascal HERVET | Valeo
13:00/// Lunch break & Poster Award Ceremony
- New Engines Introduction, Federico MILLO | Politecnico di Torino & Amin VELJI | Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
16:00-16:30/// Closing session
16:45 /// End of Conference
PALAIS DES CONGRES DE VERSAILLES
10 rue de la Chancellerie 78000 Versailles, France
- From Roissy CDG Airport, take RER B towards Paris and stop at “Saint-Michel Notre-Dame”.
Then, take another train RER C towards Versailles Rive-Gauche. Stop at “Versailles Rive-Gauche”.
The Palais des Congrès is 5 min by foot.
- From Saint-Lazare station (Paris), take a SNCF train towards Paris “Versailles Rive-Droite”.
The Palais des Congrès is 20 min by foot.