Information Day: Horizon 2020 Smart, Green & Integrated transport
Horizon 2020 Transport Info Day
7 October 2019 – 09.30 am / 3 pm CET – Brussels
The event will present upcoming funding opportunities of approximately €356 million under the calls :
Mobility for Growth (MG)
Automated Road Transport (ART)
Green Vehicles (GV)
Next Generation Batteries (BAT)
It will also give an overview of the application and evaluation process, and present tips for writing a good proposal.
For your information in anticipation of this event
- The Work Transport Program, Call for proposals 2020 is now available in its final version here
- For being aware of priorities, communication or expected implementation, you also can consult the “general introduction” document here
- And the CE portal about “funding and tender opportunities” here
- The work programs of all schemes are also available here
Registration form & details
Please note that:
- An integral networking/brokerage event will be organised in the afternoon by the National Contact Points. A further registration for it is mandatory and a link will be provided in your email confirmation!
- If you wish to attend, you need to first register for the Info Day
- Due to a limited number of seats at the conference venue, a maximum of two people per organisation can be registered
- After completing the registration form, you will receive an immediate confirmation that it was processed. This email does not guarantee your participation in the event
- You will be informed within a few days if your registration was successful. Please do not make any travel arrangements before you have received this confirmation
- Live webstreaming of the event will be available and the link will be published on the event page on 7 October 2019.
- The event will be held in English without any interpretation.
Acces & location
Rue de la Loi, 170 1000 Brussels (Belgium)
If you require any further information, please feel free to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org !