First French-Swedish Workshop: Smart cities & mobility!
1st French-Swedish Workshop:
Smart cities & mobility!
11th & 12th June 2019 – ESIEE / Cité Descartes
The workshop objectives are :
- To share knowledge, and expertise on smart cities and mobility
- To set a basis for developing cooperation and finding synergies between France and Sweden
- To discuss how to face together tomorrow’s societal challenges
FSW 2019 co-chairs:
- Dr. Agnès Jullien (Director of the department of European and International Affairs at IFSTTAR)
- Dr. Ghazwan Al-Haji (Senior Lecturer in road traffic safety at the Linköping University)
- Research organisations and universities
- Testing platform / facilities owners
- Private companies
- Cities authorities
- Citizens’ associations
Conference language: English
On day 1 of the workshop (11th June) a matchmaking event will be organized and will gather all kind of stakeholders in the field of Smart cities and Mobility (privatecompanies, start-ups, academics, students, funding agencies, citizens, …).
3 events will be organized:
- Pitch you project session
- Poster session
- Face to face meetings
- Visits and demos
If you want to learn more about the matchmaking event, please visit the dedicated page here.
Multidisciplinary topics, modes and areas addressed are:
- Transportation: connected and autonomous vehicles, green energy, logistics
- Smart cities: connected cities/building, nearly zero-energy building
- User-centered strategy: personal data (ethics, management), new ways of live
- Implementation of new transportation system
- Test-beds facilities: benchmarking
- Green solutions for clean energy transport and smart cities
- Digitalization, smart industry and start-up
- Health and life sciences
The workshop covers themes in the area of the French-Swedish governmental agreement signed in 2017.
2, boulevard Blaise Pascal – Cité DESCARTES
93162 Noisy le Grand CEDEX