Going forward, electrification is becoming core to powertrain evolutions
To support the automotive industry in its transition towards ever more environmentally friendly mobility, the SIA POWERTRAIN Organising Committee, in cooperation with the APE Organising Committee, has decided to merge both conferences to a new automotive main yearly event in France named SIA POWERTRAIN & ELECTRONICS. It then broadens the scope of the Powertrain Conference to include electric traction technologies, along with internal combustion engines (ICE), low carbon fuels, and transmissions.
Automotive powertrains are first in line to take the opportunities of mobility transition but also to take the challenges of providing global solutions at reasonable cost, while bringing benefits in performance.
In this context, the 2019 SIA POWER TRAIN & ELECTRONICS Conference in Paris, will address the complete powertrain technology spectrum from conventional powertrain to full EV, covering of course any level of hybridization in between.
This wide portfolio of powertrain technologies will play a major role in:
- Supporting the international development of the automotive industry by meeting most of the global market needs
- Sustaining energetic resources evolution (low carbon fuels, renewables, electricity generation…)
- Optimizing benefits vs Costs, by boosting ICE and electrification synergies through hybridization
- Overcoming roadblocks towards full electrification
- Moving from low volume to high volume production for new electrified technologies.
Urban mobility and supporting powertrain solutions will be the key focus of the next SIA POWER TRAIN & ELECTRONICS Conference in Paris.
The last editions of SIA POWERTRAIN Conference in Rouen and SIA APE Conference in Paris were both resounding successes, with over cumulated 800 participants and 90 technical presentations, from more than 20 countries.
Such growing success of our conferences has led to the move the next congress to a larger venue with more space for participants and exhibitors in South-West Paris area.
Be part of this great event !
Do not hesitate to send your paper proposal to SIA POWER TRAIN & ELECTRONICS Organising Committee.