Madrid in Motion is a programme that seeks startups or SMEs that can offer solutions to urban challenges, launched by large Spanish companies.
What is Madrid in Motion ?
It is the first Open Call for the Open Innovation program. Madrid in Motion is an initiative launched by Barrabés.biz to promote collaboration between innovative solutions and large companies like Ferrovial, Banco Santander, Mastercard, Naturgy, HOCHTIEF, Repsol and CEPSA. It is supported by both the City of Madrid and the EMT. For this edition, projects will be selected to launch pilots that can help solve specific urban mobility challenges and we believe that you fit perfectly in the call.
For who ?
For mature Start-ups and SMEs. There is the desire of identify projects which, even they have an MVP, are not yet implemented in the market.
What is the programme ?
- Application: until 28th March 2019.
- Selection day: Start-ups can make their pitch before the decision-taking committee. On the same day, each partner will choose the start-ups with which they will initiate the co-creation of the conceptual pilots.
- Conceptual pilot: Starting in April and for an estimated three-month period, start-ups and partners will activate the conceptual pilots.
- Demo day: To finalise the programme, and before a broad audience, the pilots will be presented and the possibility of implementing and deploying them in the city of Madrid will be assessed.
But what are the benefits for the applicants ?
- Exhibit your project before major investors, corporates and relevant personalities within the entrepreneurial world.
- First level advice for your project.
- Approach to Madrid in Motion partners’ customers thanks to the incorporation of the entrepreneur ecosystem.
- Contribute to the disruption of leading companies.
- Be part of a vibrant automotive ecosystem.
- Reputational recognition for participating in a prestigious program
Usefull information :
The website : Madrid in motion !!
The link to apply: click here !!