One of the main components of the IMPACT Connected Car programme is to guarantee its sustainability beyond the project (EU funded, with Mov’eo as a partner). So it was designed with the idea of implementing it also across other regions or sectors, with a ready-to-apply toolkit.
We are excited to jump into the new and productive 2020 year! That’s why we have already started something interesting for you! Don’t miss the upcoming webinar about the keys to the successful acceleration of automotive & mobility business ideas. Moreover, you’ll have an opportunity to learn more about IMPACT Connected Car program and the I4MS-SEA label.
- When? Tuesday 21st of January 2020 at 1 p.m. CET
- Where? GoToMeeting
- 13:00 -13:10 – Partners’ intro
- 13:10 – 13:30 – ICCar Toolkit (Speaker: David Seoane, Project Manager of ICCar)
- 13:30 – 13:40 – I4MS-SAE label (Speaker: Kati Nikopensius, Lean Startup & Tech Transfer Expert)
- 13:40 – 13:45 – Q&A with participants
FundingBox, CTAG – Automotive Technology Centre of Galicia, Insero, Mov’eo, Moravskoslezský automobilový klastr, Lublin Science and Technology Park, Mobile World Capital Barcelona, ISDI, PARP, Ferrovial, PSA Groupe, FIWARE, Fia Region I, Botcar, Little, ARGUS Cyber Security, HEVO.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get useful information & chat in real-time with experienced entrepreneurs and companies!
We hope to see you at the webinar! Please remember that there’s a limited number of places.