CESA 5.0 / Call for papers – International conference on automotive electronics, components & systems
5 & 6 décembre 2018 - Versailles
« We’re counting on you all to make CESA 2018 again an important social & business event! »
Dr. Jochen Langheim, Chairman, STMicroelectronics
SIA CESA 5.0 the international conference on automotive electronics, components and systems will take place on 5 & 6 December 2018 in Versailles.
Our goal is to build the bridge between traditional automotive electronics and the new developments in vehicle electrification and digitalization as well as those from the world of consumer electronics and the Internet of Things.
This is a major opportunity to understand how the automotive business will evolve over the next five years, with a focus on products and services that are likely to transition from other markets into use-cases for automotive.
Electronics content is growing in every product thanks to miniaturization of circuits, new business models, new actors and beyond this a changed perception of the environment which has consequences for industry in general, not only for the automotive one.
SIA CESA is an event that explains the technological breakthroughs, technical barriers and other influencing factors for our industry such as standards, rules and laws.
Engineering and business unit managers as well as technical experts from the automotive world will gather to exchange on these subjects with colleagues from adjacent domains such as infrastructure, communication, Telco providers, insurance, consumer electronics and law.
We were 300 in 2016 SIA CESA, we expect even more congressists this year to discuss all those major subjects.
Key cornerstones of our congress will be :
- Strong cooperation with the PFA, the French automotive industry federation
- The interdisciplinary experience in France supported by demonstrations.
- Mobilization of communities, such as smart electronic systems, photonics, mobility clusters and IoT
Technical domain focus :
- New mobility: Major Disruptions
- New mobility: Connectivity & Integration
- New mobility: Development Challenges
- New mobility: Technology Disruptions
- New mobility: Autonomous Vehicle
Our sponsors and partners will show in a dedicated exhibition their latest products and technologies contributing to the future of the automobile industry.
Call for papers
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org your abstracts proposition,
from 5 to 8 lines, before the 28 March 2018
Topics to be addressed
New mobility : Major Disruptions
- Market aspects in Europe or China
- New mobility concepts
- Shared mobility
- IoT, car and mobility
New mobility : Electrification
- Energy mix
- Electric mobility
- Infrastructure & Charging
- Batteries and BMS
- Vehicle electrification in general
- Smart architectures
- Industrialisation of power electronics
- Game changer : New technologies of semiconductors
New mobility : Autonomous Vehicle
- Perception and data fusion - Confidence in sensing
- Photonics in the car
- Highly automated driving
- Simulation, Testing and Validation
- Demo projects
- Legal & Privacy aspects
- Social Aspects
New mobility : Connectivity & Integration
- V2X technologies
- Hybrid communication
- Software update over the air
- Safety, reliability, fail operational/degradable
- Smart electronic systems
- Precise Localisation
New mobility : Technology Disruptions
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Human Machine Interaction
- Cloud services
- Cybersecurity / Dataprotection
Call for Papers
If you need more information please send an email to Martin Pierrelé
Lieu & Accès
PALAIS DES CONGRES DE VERSAILLES
10 rue de la Chancellerie
78000 Versailles, France
Les inscriptions seront ouvertes prochainement.