BUILD YOUR NETWORK, TRANSFORM YOUR FUTURE
Have you R&D activites in the field of transport and mobility?
Are you involved in teaching or training activities that link with our thematic areas?
Do you operate in Ile-de-France (Paris area) or in Normandy?
Join us and…
- Become part of a community of excellence, a dynamic industrial network and a high-performing ecosystem
- Access a unique network of partners: major industrialists, cutting-edge SMEs, prestigious research organizations, regional players and important agencies in the innovation ecosystem, European networks
- Transform your R&D projects into competitive goods or services on the market with Mov’eo Groups and Mov’eo Development
- Enhanced access to public, private and European funding
- Access cross-cutting tools that to enable you to address your specific needs:
Mov’eo SME, Mov’eo International, Mov’eo Economic Intelligence, Mov’eo Skills
- Access the enhanced communications facilities of the cluster : web, social networks, web TV, press relations, unmissable sector events & shows, success stories, MOV’EO Make or Buy newsletter …
- Access the cluster’s tools: Cl’eo technological watch platform, MOV’EO social network (agenda, reference documents, calls for projects etc. )
Who are the members ?
Membership is open to all public or private legal entities in France and to their establishments or groups, engaged in research, development, innovation, industrialization, education, training and economic development or who can contribute to a collaborative R&D project within the Mov’eo thematic areas
The cluster’s action is concentrated primarily in Normandy and Île-de-France (Paris area). However the cluster is open to all legal entities operating in its thematic areas anywhere in France. In the context of the development of R&D projects, where members have the same skills, the members of the regions of the cluster will be prioritised.
How to join (maximum duration: 4 months)
- Meeting with a mission officer (by contacting the cluster or by participating in a project)
- Submission of application
- Validation of the application by Mov’eo Committee
- Validation by the Mov’eo Board of Directors
- Participation in a thematic territorial network.
- Support on collaborative R&D projects for submission to calls for projects.
- Benefits from cross-cutting actions (Mov’eo SME, Mov’eo International, Mov’eo Economic Intelligence, Mov’eo Skills).
- Benefits of the Mov’eo Groups and Mov’eo Development services
…is a commitment to:
- Compliance with our ethical code.
- Participation in the life of the cluster, at least to the regional committees and plenary meetings of the Strategic Business Areas.
- Contribution to achieving the cluster’s objectives as defined by the statutes.
- Payment of an annual fee as decided by the General Assembly.