The automotive industry is entering one of the most exciting periods in its history: driving aids, high-tech embedded systems, connected cars, large-scale hybridization… in an ultra-competitive environment.
Automotive powertrains, especially gasoline, are first in line to benefit from these opportunities but also to meet future challenges: provide global solutions at reasonable costs and provide performance benefits with increasing respect for environmental issues. Implementing overall powertrain optimization strategies plus hybrid energy distribution will also confirm transmissions’ key role.
In this context, the 2017 SIA Powertrain Congress in Versailles will address
The low CO2 gasoline engine of the future and its hybridization
The gasoline engine, hybrid or not, has a major role to play:
- it supports the international development of the automotive industry by meeting most global market needs,
- it now offers leading performance through downsizing, and
- its strong synergy with hybridization helps optimize benefits vs. costs
The congress will take place in Versailles, France JUNE 7 & 8, 2017, experts in the topics mentioned below who would like to take part in this conference are invited to submit their abstracts before November 2nd, 2016.
Topics to be adressed
- Gasoline engine downsizing: combustion and thermodynamic efficiency, abnormal combustion, losses reduction, boosting and air loop management, EGR,…
- Emission control: RDE (Real Driving Emissions) impact, Direct injection systems optimization, Particulates emissions, measurement systems,…
- New dedicated session on transmission: efficiency and performance improvements, electrification integration, dedicated system for hybrids (electric, hydraulic or mechanical),…
- Hybridization and energy management, specific powertrain design, energy recovery
- Modeling and simulation
- High efficiency advanced combustion systems, innovative and future powertrain concepts, opportunities with autonomous driving and connected car development
- Specific applications: high performance powertrain, small engines applications (range extender, 2-3 wheelers,…)
- Alternative and low carbon fuels: natural gas, bio-fuels, hydrogen
Submit your paper before November the 2nd, 2016 and find more informations here